Western Stars General Information & Terms and Conditions
HOLIDAY PROGRAMME GENERAL INFORMATION
BRING MORNING TEA, LUNCH AND AFTERNOON TEA. Welcome to the Western Stars Holiday Programme. All children will be supported and respected while attending our programme. Every care possible will be taken for the safety of your child. It is wise to enrol early to secure a place. The programme runs from 8:00am to 5:30pm so please be on time to pick up your child and please do not drop your children off earlier than 8:00am. Money and personal belongings should be left at home unless specifically requested.
Children must come to the programme:
• with appropriate footwear • with a drink bottle • with a hat at all times •with a sufficient amount of food for the day. Clothing should be appropriate for the day’s activities, the weather conditions and also named.
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMME GENERAL INFORMATION
AFTERNOON TEA WILL BE PROVIDED. Welcome to the Western Stars After School programme. All children will be supported and respected while attending our programme. Every care possible will be taken for the safety of your child. It is wise to enrol before term starts to secure a place. The programme runs from 3.00pm to 5:30pm so please be on time to pick up your child and please ensure children are picked up by 5:30pm. Money and personal belongings should be left at home unless specifically requested.
POLICIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Parent Responsibilities: Parents/caregivers are required to SIGN IN AND SIGN OUT every day that your child attends the programme. The Daily Attendance Record is available as you come in on our tablet using the AimyPlus system. If a child is making their own way to the programme we need written permission from you that states that your child will be making there own way to the programme.
Enrolment By enrolling your child in our programme you and The Western Stars holiday programme make a binding agreement regarding the care of your child. By filing out the Enrolment Contract, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Policies, Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them. An Enrolment Contract MUST be completed BEFORE a child is accepted in the programme. This can be completed online or completed at the centre. Payment MUST be made in full PRIOR to the commencement of the programme unless otherwise organised. Please notify us if your child is unwell and unable to attend. The parent/caregiver signing the Enrolment Contract gives permission for their child to photographed by staff, any such photographs to be used only for The Western Community Centre promotional and funding purposes. Please contact The Western Community Centre if you would not like your child to be photographed.
Fees and Payment
Fees should be paid in advance, and should accompany your child’s enrolment.
If you withdraw from the programme you must notify the Western Stars Coordinator before the commencement of the programme to be eligible for a refund. If fail to do so you will not receive a refund. There will be a $10 administration fee that cannot be refunded.
Health and Safety Access arrangements for your child must be detailed in your Aimy Plus profile. Please inform the Coordinator of any safety or custody issues that may affect your child’s well being and security. In the event of an accident, the parent/caregiver signing the Enrolment Contract authorises programme staff to obtain medical assistance as may be deemed necessary. Should your child need to be transported from the site in an emergency situation, MVCOT Guidelines are followed should an allegation or suspicion of child abuse occur.
Open two way communication and feedback is welcomed and encouraged. A Complaints Policy is on display at all sites. The Western Stars holiday programme undertakes to adhere to our Complaints Procedure.
Behaviour Management Where a child or group of children’s behaviour threatens the safety and/or enjoyment of other programme participants or members of the general public, the child or children may be withdrawn from the programme and the responsible parent/caregiver contacted to collect their child from the programme. This procedure is most likely to be initiated where a child repeatedly disrespects the direction given by staff. This procedure may also be initiated where a child is seen to be bullying or treating to other participating and staff.
Staff can take no responsibility for loss or damage to children’s personal property this includes Cell phones, Ipods, mp3 players, cameras and all other personal belongings.
Online payments terms and conditions
These Online payment terms apply to the use of the online payment transaction services (the services) for the payment of certain types of transactions as made available by the Western Community Association from time to time through the Western Community Association & AimyPlus websites.
These Online payment terms constitute a contract between you and the Western Community Association (the Centre). Please read them carefully. You may either accept or decline the terms as indicated at the bottom of this page, but to make payment using the services you must accept the terms by clicking "I Accept".
Please note that the Online payment terms may be altered or added to by the Centre at any time that the Centre determines necessary, with or without notice. Please, therefore, ensure that you read the terms carefully on each occasion that you use the services.
Online payment terms
The name that will appear on your statement will be ‘The Western Community Centre’. Our legal business name is ‘Western Community Association Inc.’ We are a Registered Charity in NZ. Our physical address is 46 Hyde Ave, Nawton, Hamilton, New Zealand.
Your payment is processed through eWAY Payment Gateway. eWAY secures all your customer and credit-card data with military-grade software and servers, and the highest level of encryption available. Western Community Association Inc. will not store or transfer any of your credit card information. All data is transferred using eWAYs secure servers.
1. You may use the services for the purposes of making payments to the Centre where the Centre offers the services, provided that you do not:
In any way damage or disrupt the services/operation of the services.
Use the services for any unauthorised or unlawful purpose.
2. You warrant that:
You are aged 18 or over
You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online payment terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these terms.
The credit card used in connection with the services is issued in your name.
You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the services.
The information supplied by you is true and correct.
3. Payment may be made using only Visa or MasterCard credit cards.
4. The Centre may contact you to confirm your credit card details.
5. All charges are in New Zealand Dollars and inclusive of GST (if any).
6. Part payment of debtor accounts is acceptable provided the full payment is made by the due date.
7. All other payments must be paid in full and by no later than the final date for payment set out in the invoice/notice.
8. Upon completing a transaction using the services, you will be presented with a confirmation screen verifying the transaction details you wish to process. It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction information and other details are correct. The Centre shall have no liability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry in the course of the use of the services or for loss of data or information caused by factors beyond the Centre's control.
9. Once a payment has been made it cannot be cancelled.
10. The Centre accepts no responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments, which shall be a matter between you and your credit card issuer.
Provision/collection of information
11. You acknowledge that the credit card information supplied by you in relation to the use of the services is processed through a secure third party website. The only information supplied to the Centre via the third party website is:
• The name of the payer.
• The invoice/notice number.
• The first four and last three digits of the credit card (for validation purposes).
• The payment amount.
12. By using the Services you agree:
• To provide information through electronic means, ie you agree to provide any relevant information, in the format and to the standards described for each transaction.
• That the information supplied by you will be retained in electronic form.
• To receive information through electronic means.
13. You hereby authorise the Centre to collect information about you (including information about transactions processed by you) from time to time through the WCC website. Any such information collected shall be treated in accordance with the Centre's Privacy Statement and the Privacy Act 1993.
14. Requests for refunds must be made in writing together with proof that you have paid more than the outstanding amount. Requests for refunds must be sent email@example.com or addressed to the Centre at 46 Hyde Ave, Nawton, Hamilton 3200. If your request for a refund is granted the amount will be transferred to your nominated bank account.
15. If you dispute the outstanding amount on your account please contact the Centre.
16. Payments using the services are made through a secure third party website. However, you acknowledge and agree that Internet transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be entirely secure or private and any information provided by you (including credit card information) may be able to be read and/or intercepted by a third party. The Centre shall have no liability for the interception and/or 'hacking' of any data or other unauthorised access to information provided by you for the purposes of the services.
Exclusion/limitation of the Centre's liability
17. To the extent permitted by law, the Centre does not accept liability for any damage, loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by you from the use of the services. If, for any reason, the Centre is found to be liable to you for any damage or loss which arises as a result of your use of the services, the Centre's liability shall be limited to the amount paid by you through the services or $100, whichever is the lesser.
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
18. If the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies to your transaction you may have rights or remedies that are not excluded or limited by clause 17. If you are using the services for business purposes, the exclusions and limitations set out in clause 17 will apply and the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 are hereby excluded.
Use/availability of services
19. The Centre does not warrant or guarantee that the services and/or your use of the services will be error-free, immediate, virus free and/or continuously available or that the information provided through the services will be complete, accurate and/or up-to-date.
20. The Centre reserves the right to suspend, amend or cancel the services at any time either temporarily or permanently.
WCC website terms and conditions
21. These Online payment terms form part of the WCC website terms and conditions of use, which apply to general WCC website usage. By agreeing to comply with the Online payment terms you also agree to comply with the WCC website terms and conditions of use. If there is a conflict between the WCC website terms and conditions of use and these terms, the Online payment terms shall prevail.
22. You agree to indemnify the Centre for any loss, cost or expense suffered or incurred by the Centre as result of:
Your breach of your obligations under the Online payment terms.
Intentional misuse of the services.
Your negligent acts or omissions.
Any claim brought against the Centre by a third party in relation to your use of the services.
23. The Online payment terms are governed by New Zealand law. The New Zealand Courts have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter in connection with the services and these Online payment terms.